Thursday, February 16, 2017

Coaching!

It's been a long time since I last posted here.  I played Fantasy Sports for about a year and a half, came to the conclusion I could make more playing poker and went back to live poker for about 20 months.

Although both endeavors were successful, it's time to move on to something else.  The live poker environment is unhealthy and chaotic to say the least.  Throughout the years I had mentioned here on more than a few occasions that I didn't know how live poker players did it.  I'm still not sure how they do it.  The drama, the angle-shooting, the general chaos is all something I don't want to be a part of if I don't have to.  I'd like to limit my time to ten to twenty hours a week at this point.

My focus now is on coaching and eventually writing a book, hopefully the best book that's ever been written on LHE.  I'd anticipate this will take 5-10 years to complete but I've begun the journey.

I started a coaching thread on 2+2 about two weeks ago.  So far I'm up to 5 students.  Ideally, I'd like to coach 10 at any given time.  So there are spots open at this point.

All the information and specifics can be found here:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/164/cash-game-poker-coach-listings/tpirahna-limit-holdem-strategic-coach-amp-life-mentor-1651623/

Feel free to ask questions via the thread or email.

I plan on updating this blog more frequently as well.  It'll probably relate to topics being covered in my book along with a new spiritual journey I'm on in life.  More on the latter to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment