Sunday, July 12, 2009

Slow Start to July

It's been a tough month so far. I've been running poorly, although not exceptionally bad. I've been playing pretty terribly, probably the worst I've played in a few months. Playing so much no-limit and being in Vegas for a while took me out of the zone. Today was actually the first day this month I felt like I was thinking semi-coherently and playing a reasonably good game. It's amazing what taking just a few days off does to my game. This is something I need to keep in mind the next time I take a week off - it's better to start off slowly and drop a table and/or limit until I feel like I'm playing well. I also haven't been eating healthy and exercising regularly which detracts from my game. So, it's time to get healthy and get back in the zone - I feel like I'm pretty close to being there.







No comments:

Post a Comment