Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sprinting to the Finish

Two weeks and 60K VPPs to go to make SNE.  It's been quite a remarkable finish to the year, I've now run at close to 2 BB/100 over my last 100K hands winning about 140K over that span.  It's nice to run this well.  I experienced a stretch similar to this during the end of last year and beginning of this year.  I was then reminded of the other side of variance for the better part of this year.  Once again though, I'm on the right side of variance and it certainly feels good.  It's an eternal roller coaster of unbelievable highs and lows.

Mentally, I feel very focused at the tables right now and have an incredible resolve to play my best these last two weeks.  I hope I continue to run this well, it's doubtful, but the important thing is that I maintain my focus and continue making good decisions.

I have a couple strategy posts in mind and when I get back home I will start writing and post them before the end of the year.  Aside from that I'll have an update in a couple weeks when I finish and then probably a recap of the year.

Good luck at the tables everyone.